Okay, hold on. I didn’t actually read the questions. ….
4. No, not really. I generally feel comfortable with most people.
24. Someone to cuddle with and food. Also warm.
34. Predators is playing on the T.V. behind me. I’m not watching it, just listening.
55. For some reason I my brain couldn’t comprehend this question as not being sexual. Too much brain melting today. Rhubarb.
81. Tea, by far.
reblog if you want your followers to ask you random questions.
(Source: , via tactlessmalcontent)
I want someone to cuddle with tonight. Ughfeels.
You’ve got your good and bad. There are a lot of cool feminists I’ve met, and some who just don’t really seem fair. I understand that feminism is not truly defined and can not be by anyone. But I do think it has basic principals like, actually standing up for what you believe in, not being hypocritical, and not using it as a way to only better women.
I think it’s fair to make feminism your own, but not to simply use it as a way to put yourself above men. Feminism in my eyes is about equality. I understand that when something applies to you, that is your main focus and it’s easy to talk about things you’ve experienced yourself.
Calm down. When you use shouting or cursing as a way to prove your point, you’re being irrational and ridiculous. Some self titled feminists I’ve met rely on shouting or cursing as their main tactic in an argument about what they believe. It’s just silly when your main battle plan to win an argument is “No, fuck you, you’re wrong.”.
You’re not always right. Sometimes ya’ll need to take a punch (excuse the expression) and accept that you’re not always right or your statistics could be incorrect/scued. It’s okay to be wrong. I know I personally hate to be wrong so I can sympathies with your pain in losing an argument, but sometimes it’s a risk you have to take if you’re ready to battle someone over your “fact(s)”.
People who disagree with/don’t understand your viewpoints can still be your friends. I was going to elaborate on this, but I feel like it.
Feminists, don’t hate me. I love you. … Most of you. You’re all beautiful. You just make me angry sometimes. I think feminism is important, ya’ll just need to put being happy above hurting friends/”friends”. Not everyone who disagrees with you is bad. You’re not bad. Everyone is different. Please don’t hate. I’m drunk.
I love ya’ll, but for reels.
PS. Sorry for any grammar or spelling issues you may have with this post. I’m drunk. I don’t even remember why I started writing this/how it started.
1. Are looks important in a relationship? I’m sorry but, yes. They do.
2. Are relationships ever worth it? I enjoy the whole relationship part of it, so yeah.
3. Are you a virgin? Yep.
4. Are you in a relationship? Nope.
5. Are you in love? Nope. .. Eh.
6. Are you single this year? I’ve been single the whole year?
7. Can you commit to one person? Yes.
8. Describe your crush? Really pretty, exciting? I don’t know. She’s cool.
9. Describe your perfect mate? No.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Maybe. Not really.
11. Do you ever want to get married? I’d like to eventually.
12. Do you forgive betrayal? Depends.
13. Do you get jealous easily? Depends on what it’s about.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone? Yes.
15. Do you have any piercings? Not yet.
16. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet.
17. Do you like kissing in public? Sure.
20. Do you shower every day? I try. Sometimes I’m inside all day and fuck it.
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you? Yes. I hope.
22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? That’d be cool.
23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yes.
24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? I could be. Probably not.
25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year? That would be extra cool.
26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? Yep. Quite a few times I’ve heard that.
27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you? Yes. I appreciate them.
28. Have you ever been cheated on? Yep.
29. Have you ever cheated on someone? Yep. Didn’t mean to. Feel terrible about it. … Sorry.
30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? Yep.
31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? Yep.
32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? I think so. I could never be sure.
33. Have you ever had sex with a man? No.
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman? No.
35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? lolyea
36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends? lolyea
37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? lolyea
38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? lolyea
39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? lolyea
40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone? lolyea
41. Have you had sex so far this year? Fuck. You broke my “lolyea” train.
42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander? Depends.
43. How long was your longest relationship? Six months.
44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Six and a half..
45. How many people did you kiss in 2011? Fuck off. A lot.
46. How many times did you have sex last year? None.
47. How old are you? 20.
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? That I’m disappoint.
49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? lolno
50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? I’d accept friendship?
51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for? Yep. Not a love interest though.
52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? Yeah. This question is stupid.
53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? Yep.
54. Is there someone you will never forget? Yes.
55. Share a relationship story. After my ex broke up with me over long distance problems, she had a rebound relationship for sex. They got married a month later.
56. State 8 facts about your body.
I think I have a nice butt. I’ve been told this.
I’m flat chested.
I love my nosie.
I have lanky hands.
I hate but love my eyebrows.
I have silly ears.
I’m shorter than I look.
57. Things you want to say to an ex? Hey girl, hey.
58. What are five ways to win your heart?
Cuddle with me.
Watch MLP:FIM with me.
Be a cutie patootie.
Teach me how to do a dance.
Cook with me and don’t make me mad.
59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners? I don’t want to answer this.
61. What is the first thing you notice in someone? How they cock their hips.
62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? I hate people who ask for permission. I will stop someone if they take things too far.
63. What is your definition of “having sex”? I’m not sure.
64. What is your definition of cheating? It really depends on so many factors. Get permission to do something with someone else.
65. What is your favourite foreplay routine? Being really awkward usually.
66. What is your favourite roleplay? I like a lot of tabletops. D&D isn’t my favorite, 7 Seas is cool. I’d like to get into some new ones. I also roleplayed in WoW and minecraft. Had a lot of fun with that.
67. What is your idea of the perfect date? Stupid derpy girly shit.
68. What is your sexual orientation? Most people would call me a lesbian. But, I prefer the term “Gay as eighteen fucks.”
69. What turns you off? Asking for permission.
70. What turns you on? A lot. Cute people. Wavy hair.
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream? I can’t remember. I think it’s awkwardly about one or two of my best friends who may end up reading this soooo…
72. What words do you like to hear during sex? I’ve never heard anything during sexual actions. So far I’d prefer nothing, but I guess if I’m really comfortable with the person, we could just be silly the whole time.
73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Massage my hips/thighs/shins/feet. They’re always sore.
74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for? I have no idea.
75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? lolIhavenoidea. A lot of sweet stuff has been done for me.
76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? I don’t like this question, I don’t know what constitutes sweetest, because I try to be really as nice as possible during my relationships. I probably did something along the way that would fit as an answer really well, but I just can’t think of it.
77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? I am perfectly comfortable with people being with any age person as long as it’s not over a 25 year difference. The rules change when one person is under the age of sixteen, but whatever.
78. What’s your dirtiest secret? Feels. So many feels that I have.
79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why? When my ex got married. It hurt.
80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Today.
81. Who are five people you find attractive? They know who they are.
82. Who is the last person you hugged? I have no idea. Georgia?
83. Who was your first kiss with? My first girlfriend. It scared me right out of my mind and I didn’t kiss back. It was scurry.
84. Why did your last relationship fail? Distance.
85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet? I have before.
Prints and T-Shirts available on Society6
Created by Daniel Nyari
Wow, only thing I didn’t see was the hidden blade, pretty much.
That’s because it’s hidden.